Free Drinks

gsp158

They have juice in the morning & at some point before lunch it is changed to lemonade & tea for the rest of the day. And yes it is free.

Don't know if it is the same on all ships, but the OJ we got from room service was not the same as on the Lido deck on the Paradise. Room service tasted more like Tang & the Lido is great fresh tasting OJ.

We were on Glory last week and the OJ on the Lido was awful. It was 98% water. They did have some other kind of juice ,but I didn't try it.

In the dining room, for breakfast, they had apple, orange,tomato, prune, and pineapple juices. I never saw any grape(fruit) juice.

I think you can get juice from room service other times, but I am not sure as I haven't ordered it except for breakfast.

The mango juice was my mixer of choice. Goes great with vodka.

I hope they have mango juice on Miracle. In the past, I ordered juice and coffee from room service at breakfast. The juice comesin a glass with a plastic wrap seal on top, so it does not spill enroute to your room.

I just put the glasses in the fridge to save for cocktail hour. I also bring plenty of powdered drink mixes for the vodka.

Archived