port anchorage

robinsra

Oh wow - a B2B 14 day cruise each way? 2 months sailing Alaska???? SIGN ME UP!!! Wouldn't that be the trip of a lifetime! Believe me, if vacation and funds were unlimited, I'd be there! Hey, maybe between now and then, we'll win the MegaMillions, and do just that!!!! Sigh....if only....:p

When I assumed that I would have my full vacation time to use next summer, I had planned out doing the 14 day HAL with a northbound trip after so I could end up in Alaska with my family.

HAL told me that it might be considered at B2B for the purpose of port charges. Not that it matters much in the scale of things. I was even thinking of dropping off a suitcase during the Anchorage visit and traveling easy the rest of the trip.

If you look at the schedules, it could work. But HAL is not giving away any bargains for the 14 day cruises as the demand is plenty high. If you are thinking of booking one of these for 2011, I would book as soon as the bookings are opened up so you have choices.

Archived