New to Seabourn

JACKHAWK

HI Jack - welcome to Seabourn which trip are you taking? I am not sure where you are starting your trips my husband and I live in Naples what we do is rent a car and drop it at Miami Airport and then when we arrive back in Fort Lauderdale we rent a car from there and drive home.

In the past Seabourn has had transfer arrangements but as wripro said you may be able to do it cheaper. Enjoy your trip

• 2 weeks later...

Seabourn transfers are the easiest, absolutely no-hassle way, but after doing that the first cruise we took four years ago, we have taken a taxi on our own with no problem and much less cost. We don't stay at the Seabourn hotels before/after the cruise either, since they tend to be luxurious but not always right in town. We get our luxury when we board the ship (and we're not cheap -- we buy up for better Seabourn cabins), but for the day or two we stay in a city before we leave, we make independent hotel and transfer arrangements. We haven't had a clunker yet. Not sure of your departure port, but if we can help you with a hotel, let us know.

Laurie

Archived