Pullman Beds on Majesty of Seas

Hi,

I have sailed on Soverign of the Seas last for Memorial Day 2003. I slept in the sofa bed. I will be sleeping on the Pullman bed in a Oceanview suite on Majesty. We are staying on the 8th Deck.

For those of you who have been on this ship, whar are the pullman beds like? Are they on the floor or in the air. On the RCCL website, It kinda looked like a Sofabed but I didnt know if that was accurate for all of their pullmans. Thanks for you help!

We had a room with a pullman on Majesty once, it was on deck 3 or 4, but I imagine they're the same. It pulled down from the wall & looked like a bunk bed. There were only two of us in the room, so we just used it for extra storage.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits" Mark Twain

"Nothing so needs reforming as other people's formal night attire, poolside attire, child rearing practices, walk-talkie usage, chair hogging, seat saving, line cutting ..." Mark_K

we were on majesty on 97 and on the "mariner" deck (they didn't go by deck numbers at that time). I think it was around deck 7 - not sure. It was oceanview with obstruction by lifeboats - not a good sight and that was a surprise. The TA did not advise us about that "little" detail - needless to say we were not happy - but anyway, we had four in the room. two pulldowns from the side and it worked ok. very small room but we managed - the children slept in the bunks. You're not in the room much so it's not too bad - have a great time!!! Majesty is a beautiful ship - we're booked on Jewel for 11/14/04 - can't wait!

We sailed on the Majesty with our two college aged kids (boy and girl, price was very good, and we shared an inside cabin - a great family adventure. Anyway, pullmans came down from the wall. They were the exact same size as the regular twin beds made up underneath them. Room looked as if it had two sets of bunk beds. Room steward folded them away each day so that you could sit on the beds below, and then made them up again each evening.

Archived