Specialty Restaurants

ruffs

Do they restrict them to ages 13 and older, specifically would they allow well-behaved 9 and 11 year olds?

We just cruised NCL and ate in their specialty restaurants 6 of 7 nights because they were so good. I'm sure the kids would be disappointed not to be allowed if we sailed RCCL.

Thanks in advance.

My wife three children 10 13 and 2 ,myself have eaten in both chops and portofinos on two different cruises, Freedom and Liberty, they were very acomidating, And did not seem to be bound by that rule, they would just have us eat a little early, or put us in a corner. I believe you would have no issue with your age children.

Do they restrict them to ages 13 and older, specifically would they allow well-behaved 9 and 11 year olds?

We just cruised NCL and ate in their specialty restaurants 6 of 7 nights because they were so good. I'm sure the kids would be disappointed not to be allowed if we sailed RCCL.

Thanks in advance.

You must book before 7:00 PM

Also, were the children half price, or free if they order off of the kids menu? It doesn't make that much of a difference, but half price is always nice.

The specialty restaurants do not have a half price fee. Everyone pays full price. Childrens menus are not available in Chops or Portofino. ;)

You can book, but it has to before 7:00 pm.

As someone who enjoys dining in the speciality restaurants, I appreciate the no children rule. I don't care if people have well-behaved children and want them to dine with them, there are people who do not have well-behaved children, and they ruin the experience for everyone. I think RCCL needs to have rules and ENFORCE them across the board. If they let one family with kids, let them all. If they are going to say no children, they should enforce no children.

Archived