Navigator Transatlantic Crossing Nov 9th 2009

Star Boyz

Hello all! I am very pleased to inform you all that on he crossing of the Atlantic Ocean on the Navigator of the Seas we are going to be hosting a Run Across The Atlantic for the Make A Wish Foundation. The Make A Wish Foundation grants wishes to children with life threatening conditions all over the world and we would love for you to be part of this great event supporting this great cause. When the ship leaves La Palma at 5:00pm on November 13th 2 treadmills on the Royal Promenade, Deck 5 fwd will start rolling, with the Captain and Hotel Director, crew and guests. One of these treadmills will always have someone walking or running on them 24 hours a day until we reach Nassau 6 days later. The crew of the Navigator will be walking/running as well and are very much excited about this event, as I hope you will be. For a $10 donation on your sea pass card you will receive a Walk for Wishes T Shirt and know that your donation will go to the Make A Wish Foundation, helping grant a wish for the children. On the crossing from the USA to Europe in April the Navigator Guests and Crew raised just shy of $7000....this time we hope to exceed $8000......

See you all soon and we look forward to seeing you soon

Kieron

Hey Kieron, Jim and I won't be on the crossing, but when I saw this post I wanted to take this opportunity to say hello and hope you are doing well. I thought you were going on Brilliance.:o

Wendy and Tom from our Panama Canal cruise were onboard with you a couple of weeks ago and told us they had a nice chat with you.

Hope to cruise with you again some day.........we so enjoyed your enthusiastic attitude.

I am in for a donation and will try to spend some time on the treadmill too if needed. What a great idea!

Looking forward to crossing the big pond on 'your' ship again Kieron, as we did in November 2007.

Besides that we can also burn some calories;)

• 1 month later...
Hello all! I am very pleased to inform you all that on he crossing of the Atlantic Ocean on the Navigator of the Seas we are going to be hosting a Run Across The Atlantic for the Make A Wish Foundation. The Make A Wish Foundation grants wishes to children with life threatening conditions all over the world and we would love for you to be part of this great event supporting this great cause. When the ship leaves La Palma at 5:00pm on November 13th 2 treadmills on the Royal Promenade, Deck 5 fwd will start rolling, with the Captain and Hotel Director, crew and guests. One of these treadmills will always have someone walking or running on them 24 hours a day until we reach Nassau 6 days later. The crew of the Navigator will be walking/running as well and are very much excited about this event, as I hope you will be. For a $10 donation on your sea pass card you will receive a Walk for Wishes T Shirt and know that your donation will go to the Make A Wish Foundation, helping grant a wish for the children. On the crossing from the USA to Europe in April the Navigator Guests and Crew raised just shy of $7000....this time we hope to exceed $8000......

See you all soon and we look forward to seeing you soon

Kieron

Kieron, this is the Canadians, Crystal and Bob (or P#@@y as you know him), where can we see the final pics of our Wishes at Sea or our group photo on the Heliport, and where are you going next? We are planning to book a Hawaiin cruise for October 2010, any chance you may be on one of those ships? We had a fabulous cruise, you are a terrific cruise director and the Navigator crossing was one of our best cruise experiences ever,

Crystal & Bob, LuvMyCruisin.

Archived