Simone's wedding cards

swedish weave

The previous thread requesting an address for cards and gifts for Simone's wedding has disappeared, so here is the information that was requested.

For letters and cards : Simone Weigel

Concierge

MS Norwegian Star

P.O. Box 026069

Miami, Florida 33102

U.S.A.

For packages : Simone Weigel

Concierge

M.S. Norwegian Star

7665 Corporate Center Drive

Miami, Florida 33126

U.S.A.

Those of you who know her probably realize what a task it was to get her to agree to this. I have never heard "You don't need to do this" so many times in my life, but persistence finally paid off after I reminded her several times that NCL policy is "say yes".

We wish her and Andreas the best !!!! Bill and Myrna

The previous thread requesting an address for cards and gifts for Simone's wedding has disappeared, so here is the information that was requested.

Concierge

MS Norwegian Star

P.O. Box 026069

Miami, Florida 33102

U.S.A.

Concierge

M.S. Norwegian Star

Miami, Florida 33126

U.S.A.

Those of you who know her probably realize what a task it was to get her to agree to this. I have never heard "You don't need to do this" so many times in my life, but persistence finally paid off after I reminded her several times that NCL policy is "say yes".

Thank you ! She is the best ;)

That is fantastic! We are hoping to deliver our present in person when we cruise on January 16th. We we sailed on the Star in February, and Simone said the January 16th PC cruise would be their 1st cruise after returning from their honeymoon. :D But just in case I'm going to send a card in advance.;)

Concierge

MS Norwegian Star

P.O. Box 026069

Miami, Florida 33102

U.S.A.

Concierge

M.S. Norwegian Star

Miami, Florida 33126

U.S.A.

Thanks for the info! But I am confused now as I received a different address from Simone.....

In any case, now I need more help from you guys! I have decided against actual gifts as I have no idea of their tastes, etc. and am instead going the "cash" route. So.....personal check? Cashier's check? American Express Gift Card or check? Which would you all suggest?

Thanks again Swedish Weave! You REMEMBERED!

That is fantastic! We are hoping to deliver our present in person when we cruise on January 16th. We we sailed on the Star in February, and Simone said the January 16th PC cruise would be their 1st cruise after returning from their honeymoon. :D But just in case I'm going to send a card in advance.;)

Is that for sure? I mean that Simone will be back by the Jan 16th cruise? As she was unsure when we sailed on 10/3....but I also think that she has begun to be a bit more "private" as lots of people have been asking her...

Maybe she has been told not to disclose as no one wants to book a cruise when she is not going to be on it! Just kidding...but if it was just a matter of a week or two or three difference I know we would be inclined to WAIT for her to be onboard!

Hey - did you guys book the GV again? I don't think we would be happy on the Star in any other cabin knowing that there was someone in "our" room! Either way, have a great trip! We tried to get New Year's Eve but it is booked....we were a few days too late....

So looking into spring or even next New Year's Eve....Have a great trip no matter which cabin you booked! And if not the GV then maybe you can try to jam something into the little elevator slot to keep those "other" people out of our room! haha...

Thanks for the info! But I am confused now as I received a different address from Simone.....

In any case, now I need more help from you guys! I have decided against actual gifts as I have no idea of their tastes, etc. and am instead going the "cash" route. So.....personal check? Cashier's check? American Express Gift Card or check? Which would you all suggest?

Thanks again Swedish Weave! You REMEMBERED!

If she gave you another address outside the USA, it is probably what you can use. I encouraged her not to use that address for publication because of possible abuse. Since you are "adopted family" it is OK.

Is that for sure? I mean that Simone will be back by the Jan 16th cruise? As she was unsure when we sailed on 10/3....but I also think that she has begun to be a bit more "private" as lots of people have been asking her...

I don't know if her plans have changed since we sailed in February, but I hope she will be back.

Maybe she has been told not to disclose as no one wants to book a cruise when she is not going to be on it! Just kidding...but if it was just a matter of a week or two or three difference I know we would be inclined to WAIT for her to be onboard!

That's exactly what happened with us. We were originally booked on the Jan 2nd PC. When she said she wouldn't be back until the 16th we changed our trip to the 16th.:p

Hey - did you guys book the GV again? I don't think we would be happy on the Star in any other cabin knowing that there was someone in "our" room! Either way, have a great trip! We tried to get New Year's Eve but it is booked....we were a few days too late....

We don't have it yet.;) I've been hoping for another great upsell, but if we don't get it we have a great aft AE with the wrap around deck.

So looking into spring or even next New Year's Eve....Have a great trip no matter which cabin you booked! And if not the GV then maybe you can try to jam something into the little elevator slot to keep those "other" people out of our room! haha...

We'll try to keep everyone out for you.;) Isn't the GV an AMAZING experience?

Archived