Majesty in April

bellamadre

HI All,

We are cruising on RCCL Majesty out of Miami on April 19, 2010. First time doing this without the help of our travel agent. A couple questions I could use help with.

1) Need to book airfare from BOS to Miami right now the rates are averaging $238 pp RT. Should I wait or is this about right for that time of year?

2) Need to book a hotel for the night before (Sunday). We are bringing our DD this time she'll be 11 months. Looking for a decent hotel but not sure where and whether to book directly with the hotel or surf around.

Any suggestions, greatly appreciated.

I would grab that rate now. We are sailing LOS on 4/18. Flying down the day before and paid almost $500.00 (it is a Sat. and prime time). I checked our same flights down recently and now they are $1200.00. So grab it now!

I would grab that rate now. We are sailing LOS on 4/18. Flying down the day before and paid almost $500.00 (it is a Sat. and prime time). I checked our same flights down recently and now they are $1200.00. So grab it now!

Thanks! I did book through AA got RT Nonstop to MIA from BOS for $279 pp. Still crazy for a Sunday but didn't want to risk the possible increase later.

Happy Cruising!

Archived