Back from Volendam 10/10/2009 Kobe -Hong Kong

Cqis

Hi Gang,

It was such a pleasure meeting all of you. For those of you that continued I hope that you had smooth sailings.

Pepper and I are still having jet lag. Our bed is also still rocking. Did any of you have the experience that you bed seemed to be on the ship?

I will write about the cruise later; as soon as i can determine the date and day.

Cely

Hi Gang,

It was such a pleasure meeting all of you. For those of you that continued I hope that you had smooth sailings.

Pepper and I are still having jet lag. Our bed is also still rocking. Did any of you have the experience that you bed seemed to be on the ship?

I will write about the cruise later; as soon as i can determine the date and day.

Cely

Welcome home! I am looking forward to your review.

Oh my goodness, the still moving bed, oh yeah, we definitely still had sea bed for about a week after we got home.

Joanie

Weclome back Cqis from your Volendam cruise!!

I know that you had a wonderful time on the cruise!!

Last year we were on the Maasdam and in Guadeloupe for the day!!

Look forward to reading your report,esp info on Hong Kong!! It's on my list as a must visit city!

We eagerly await!!

Hi Gang,

Cely

How was the Volendam? Would love to hear your opinion as we sail on it in a months time

Hi Cely and Pepper,

I really enjoyed meeting you both on the cruise. It was a lot of fun, was it not! I, too, am fully aware that I am nine time zones from Hong Kong, and you are one more than that! Jet lag is the pits. But worth it, that's for sure.

Karen in Arizona

We were on the cruise too, but missed the CC get together. My fault. I waited too long b4 going down to the purser's desk to find the time and place and we were two hours late. We were really looking forward to meeting some of the folks from CC and were very disappointed.

My bed always seems to be moving, but it could also be the frequent earthquakes we have here in Japan :D

Scott and Lei

Archived