Elegant night on the Paradise

Kokopelli2

I read a recent post that said "Elegant night" was on the first night. On our last weekend cruise on the Paradise, the formal night was on the second night (after we spent the day drinking in Ensenada :)).

Does anyone know if the formal night is the first or second night? We leave in a few days and are looking forward to getting our "gold card" LOL

Thanks!

I read a recent post that said "Elegant night" was on the first night. On our last weekend cruise on the Paradise, the formal night was on the second night (after we spent the day drinking in Ensenada :)).

Does anyone know if the formal night is the first or second night? We leave in a few days and are looking forward to getting our "gold card" LOL

Thanks!

It is as you remember....elegant night is the 2nd night....after drinking all day in Ensenada (I've had a few friends not make it to dinner that night...one couple even missed the ship!).

On a side note...I noticed you sailed on the Azure Seas! Our first cruise was on the Azure seas and hooked us forever!

Thank you! We saw someone miss the ship also. They were running down the pier as the ship was pulling away!

The Azure Seas was my first cruise. Boy, the ships sure have gotten bigger since then! LOL

It is as you remember....elegant night is the 2nd night....after drinking all day in Ensenada (I've had a few friends not make it to dinner that night...one couple even missed the ship!).

On a side note...I noticed you sailed on the Azure Seas! Our first cruise was on the Azure seas and hooked us forever!

Thank you RF! We are not taking the excursion to Papas and Beer this time, so we should be in better shape for the dinner. LOL

On the 3 day (F-M) cruise, it is on Saturday. On the 4 day (M-F) cruise, it is on Tuesday.

Archived