Any time dining???

teacher2cruiser

Yes she sure does. I used any time when I sailed a few months ago and will not go back to traditional. I know others feel traditional is better because you get to know your wait staff personally and you know where you will sit every night and for other reasons. I have only been on two cruises personally, but I much preferred the any time dinning. While on vacation I do not want to be on a schedule of any sort. I went on a four day and never had to wait one time. You should at least try it once and if you don't like it you can always go back to traditional on the next cruise.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think that if you have anytime dining, and you find a wait staff that you like, you can request to be seated in their section if a table is available.

We also love Anytime dining, and if a cruise ship that we will be on offers it, you can bet that we will take it.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think that if you have anytime dining, and you find a wait staff that you like, you can request to be seated in their section if a table is available.
Yes, you can. You can also choose to wait for a table in that section, should you choose.

On our Carnival Pride cruise in June, we had anytime dining and we actually showed up to dinner around the same time each evening. Our table was waiting for us. We had the same wait staff the last 5 nights of our cruise. It was awsome!!!! We enjoyed not being on a time schedule, but did try to eat around the same time each night.

Vicki

-- By summer 2010: Carnival Imagination, Carnival Inspiration, Carnival

Destiny, Carnival Triumph, Carnival Valor, Carnival Splendor, Carnival

Freedom and Carnival Victory

Victory has it as of the end of this month.

Archived