Taxi/Cab from LAX to San Pedro?

Kissara22

I'm sure this has been answered many times before and I tried to do a thread search but for some reason I keep freezing, so I hope this will go through. How much usually is the fare? or just an estimate would be great.

My husband and I are flying into LAX early am before we embark and we're curious to cab fares as opposed to the princess transfer. Again, we're getting in around 8am and would love to go at our leisure. We're also flying out the night of debarkation, yet would hate to rent a car, and pay for parking just so we can have a car to bebop in until our late flight. I'm originally from so. cal so again, ..probably not worth the rental cost.

I guess if the cab fare isn't so bad I won't rope any family members into being my chauffeur that day. :)

Thanks for any help as it will be much appreciated.

I'm sure this has been answered many times before and I tried to do a thread search but for some reason I keep freezing, so I hope this will go through. How much usually is the fare? or just an estimate would be great.

My husband and I are flying into LAX early am before we embark and we're curious to cab fares as opposed to the princess transfer. Again, we're getting in around 8am and would love to go at our leisure. We're also flying out the night of debarkation, yet would hate to rent a car, and pay for parking just so we can have a car to bebop in until our late flight. I'm originally from so. cal so again, ..probably not worth the rental cost.

I guess if the cab fare isn't so bad I won't rope any family members into being my chauffeur that day. :)

Thanks for any help as it will be much appreciated.

I did an advanced search for "taxi" and "Pedro" on the west coast departures forum http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=413

The various threads indicate a taxi should cost roughly $60 in either direction.

Enjoy!

I will be coming in from Australia to LAX to travel to San Pedro for our cruise and I have been told that Prime Time Shuttle is the best and most economical way to travel to the port. That's what we are doing???????

Regards Bob.:)

Well thanks for the help and advice. Fortunately my aunt offered to pick us up at the airport and drive us to the ship for the small price of having a nice breakfast before we board. Can't beat that, and I didn't even have to ask. Yay!

Happy Cruising to all! :)

Archived