What Deal?

I diligently check pricing everyday for my cruise. So today, on my cruise they have it posted with the "deals" red box, but when you start the reservation it's the exact same price it's been for the last two months. I don't see the "deal". Interesting :confused:

today is Tues. Lots of one day deals on certain itinerary's. IF you have already booked and its a Tues sales special then you wont be able to lower your price. New Bookings only..

I diligently check pricing everyday for my cruise. So today, on my cruise they have it posted with the "deals" red box, but when you start the reservation it's the exact same price it's been for the last two months. I don't see the "deal". Interesting :confused:

When you enter the date for your cruise before continuing down the page, does the red box with deals remain on the top?

Could be that your itinerary has many sailing dates and your date is not one that is having a price reduction.

Also remember that today is Tuesday and a lot of what you are seeing are the Tuesday Specials.

Archived