Dining Waitlisted?

teacher2cruiser

We requested anytime dining on our upcoming cruise on the Fantasy, and the confirmation says Dining Waitlisted 5:45-9:30. I'm assuming that means anytime dining, can anyone tell me for sure?

I have noticed this for our last cruise.. and this has been posted and discussed multiple times.. I think they just do this at the beginning until after final pymt.. then they will change you to the confirmed dining.. just makesure to check your SS card once you get it.. to verify you did actually receive your request..;)

We requested anytime dining on our upcoming cruise on the Fantasy, and the confirmation says Dining Waitlisted 5:45-9:30. I'm assuming that means anytime dining, can anyone tell me for sure?

That is, indeed, Your Time dining.

Now, a word of caution... Even when that changes to 'Confirmed' that's only your dining PREFERENCE that's confirmed... not the dining time.

You won't have absolute confirmation of that until you check in at the cruise terminal and get your Sail and Sign card. Your dining time and dining room will be listed on the S&S card.

If you have a problem with the time and or location you'll need to visit with the Maitre d' upon embarkation. Check your Capers for the time and location.

:)

Archived