Dance Dj on the Carnival Dream

darknitecruiser

I see that the name of the Dance Club's DJ is DJ Shanon. Is that the same DJ Shanon that was on the Carnival Legend out of NY in May 2006? Even though I dance like I have two left feet, I still like to dance and he was a very good DJ.

HHHHHEEEEELLLLLLLLLLOOOOO darknitecruiser: It doesn't matter if you have two left feet or not at the craps table. By the way, we have to meet privately and I have some things to show you about being the shooter. Personally, I don't think it matters that much; however, I sense in you a sense of forebodding at being the shooter. These things I show you hopefully will boost your confidence a little.

I see that the name of the Dance Club's DJ is DJ Shanon. Is that the same DJ Shanon that was on the Carnival Legend out of NY in May 2006? Even though I dance like I have two left feet, I still like to dance and he was a very good DJ.

I'll try to remember to ask him tonight.

I'm getting a yes on that... He said he was on Legend for 2 years including May 2006.

P1090019.JPG

Archived