Paradise Cove Luau

DocM4

The group I'm travelling with has a tour that includes the Paradise Cove Luau. If any of you have attended this, would you kindly give me your impression. My husband can't stand too long and I am concerned that it the lines to buy drinks or serve oneself at the buffet, could be pretty long - since this is a favorite stop for bus tours.

Any information will be much appreciated.

The group I'm travelling with has a tour that includes the Paradise Cove Luau. If any of you have attended this, would you kindly give me your impression. My husband can't stand too long and I am concerned that it the lines to buy drinks or serve oneself at the buffet, could be pretty long - since this is a favorite stop for bus tours.

Any information will be much appreciated.

I can't give you an answer specifically, but I am sure someone will. I find that tripadvisor.com is pretty reliable when it comes to reviews. I use it often.

This is a very nice luau and we will go to this one again the next time we are on Oahu. First, the setting provides for a great sunset view. A lot of people attend this but the grounds are fairly large and they have several activities going on at the same time. As for the long lines, you can upgrade to service at the assigned seating. Well worth it if you don't like lines, plus you have a better view of the stage when the show starts. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

You should be aware that PC is about 45-60 minutes from Waikiki. When I did it many years ago we left by bus from HHV around 4:30, traffic was terrible, and we didn't arrive until 6 or so. The show wasn't over until ten and by the time the bus got loaded and on the road, we didn't get home until after 11. It was a long-g-g night. Lines were the least of the problem.

I would look for something closer where you did not have to depend on a bus to get you back.

John L.

We were just there last month - it was really wonderful. Buffet lines are long but as a previous poster said, you can wait for the lines to go down - there is plenty of food.

Contrary to another poster, we found the drink lines to be long and slow. If you get the Deluxe service (we had Orchid) you will be served and these tables are closest to the stage. Check out their website, http://www.paradisecovehawaii.com.

I highly recommend it!:D

Archived