Booking Disney Magical Express to Port

phunchak

Is there a way to book this online? I tried searching but couldn't find a way.

Magical Express only goes to the WDW Hotels, not the port. You'll need to set up ground transportation either thru DCL or on your own.

Magical Express is Disney's free Airport/Hotel/Airport service. If you need transportation from a Disney Hotel to the Port, from the Port to A Disney Hotel, or from the Port to the Airport, it can be arranged through DCL as cruise transfers. Depending on how many in your party, it may be cheaper to arrange a private town car service.

Okay, sorry, I meant Disney Cruise Line Ground Transportation (or whatever they call the charter bus).

Yes, I know its slower and more expensive (6 or us) than a limo but I haven't found a limo company with a solid reputation (the top 3 all have some complaints). I've taken the bus before and it was okay....I just know that if I book a limo and it's something goes wrong I'm gonna get blamed for trying something different.

Can you only do it over the phone or can you book it online?

I would not hesitate to use Tiffiney Towncar. We have used them ,probably 20+ times and they have always been on time and very professional,always helping with our luggage, nice comfortable limos. The last time we booked them was last spring '09. So if you could save $ by using a limo service, you might want to consider tiffineytowncar.com

I would not hesitate to use Tiffiney Towncar. We have used them ,probably 20+ times and they have always been on time and very professional,always helping with our luggage, nice comfortable limos. The last time we booked them was last spring '09. So if you could save $ by using a limo service, you might want to consider tiffineytowncar.com

I 2nd it for Tiffany. We used them 2 times and loved their service.

Cindy

I've been told that the Disney ground transportation to the port doesn't pick passengers up at the value resorts. Is this true? I'm booked at All Star Movies the night prior to our cruise and am concerned that my travel agent didn't mention this to me. Anybody know?

One option they do give you is a pickup at the Animal Kingdom Theme Park. We were staying at the Beach Club and were given information on that option. We took the Disney Bus to the park, checked in with the cruise line reps right outside the park (we were also allowed to store carry-on luggage) and were picked up at 12:30pm for direct transfer to the Disney Wonder. Not sure if this option is only for people who booked the land and sea package but it's worth asking. Extremely convenient.

• 2 weeks later...
I've been told that the Disney ground transportation to the port doesn't pick passengers up at the value resorts. Is this true? I'm booked at All Star Movies the night prior to our cruise and am concerned that my travel agent didn't mention this to me. Anybody know?

As of yet Disney does not have transfers from the Value Resorts. Just returned home from my cruise. We stayed at the All Star Sports prior to our cruise. We took a taxi to Animal Kingdom Lodge to board the Motor Coach. Very painless, Very easy, and it gives you an opportunity to check out the Lodge, which is beautiful. :)

Archived