Holiday Cruise on Hal-Amsterdam LA - Ft Laud

fun1too

HAL - Amsterdam Dec 23'09 - Jan 6'10

Any FOD's on this cruise that would want to meet for cocktails and laughters? Perhaps a dance or two? We are a couple from Palm Springs, Ca looking to meet and mingle on this cruise. I know a couple but has not responded yet. Hopefully there will be a group of us. It should be a whole lot of fun. I can even instruct ballroom/latin dance to any interested guys. hmmmmmmmmm not a bad idea. Male Male dancing the Argentine Tango. FUN FUN FUN...........

HAL - Amsterdam Dec 23'09 - Jan 6'10

Any FOD's on this cruise that would want to meet for cocktails and laughters? Perhaps a dance or two? We are a couple from Palm Springs, Ca looking to meet and mingle on this cruise. I know a couple but has not responded yet. Hopefully there will be a group of us. It should be a whole lot of fun. I can even instruct ballroom/latin dance to any interested guys. hmmmmmmmmm not a bad idea. Male Male dancing the Argentine Tango. FUN FUN FUN...........

Nice to see more on board with us. Would love to get together for a drink. Are you guys late or early dining? We are late. We too hope there will be a few more on board. I would love to learn how to dance. We were on the Celebrity Century a couple of cruises ago and there were two guys from Germany and they were great dancers, so much fun to watch. We will look forward to meeting on board. We should try to set a meeting place and time. I am not sure HAL has FOD meetings.

Jeff and Bob

By the way this will be our third cruise of a back to back trip we planned for this fall. We start out on the Solstice on Nov 30th from Rome to Ft. Lauderdale, then we go on the Carnivale Miracle for 8 days, then we fly to Long Beach for this cruise. UGH!!!! Alot of travel but it should be fun.

Jeff and Bob

Hi there Bob n Jeff. We finally connected. A couple sailing on Amsterdam Dec 2 to Dec 23 had mentioned your names several times so I figured I will try one way or the other to find you and walla.............. here you are. Anyhow, we chose to dine on the open seating so we can come and go as we please. Maybe some nights we all can dine together. I am sure we will be meeting for cocktails with other FOD's. I am hopeful that is. Me and a friend did the Holiday cruise on Hal-Zaandam last year and we had a ball meeting 20 FOD's. If I am not mistaken, there was a bulletin board where groups posted their meeting times. It was located infront of the main dinning room and entrance to the buffet room. I guess we also need to open up our GAYDAR. At times though, it is hard to pin point who the FOD's. I was so embarrassed on one of my cruises and approached a nice, sophisticated, well manicured gentleman who appeared and dresses like a gay person where the FOD meeting. He didn't know what FOD is and while talking and trying to explain FOD to him, here comes his wife and 2 kids. I changed the subject immediately. I gracefully exited and did my own thing. So..... that was that and I'll keep on polishing my GAYDAR. hehehehehehehehehe.. Anyway, I am a dancer and my partner has 2 left feet so you will never see us together on the dance floor. I however, will go out of my way to find single or married ladies that if they feel like dancing, I am there for them. Sometimes, the ladies take me up on my offer. hehehehehehehehe. So, whoever wants to dance ballroom/latin/free style, I'll dance with them. Male or female. See you soon.:)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived