quick ? about nachi cocom

witneys7

I'm just about to reserve our spot on Nachi Cocom and I think we will want to do the snorkeling they offer, but is it possible to decide the day we are there, or do we have to book that part now? What if we book it today but then change our minds about snorkeling on that day? Will we still have to pay for it? Just curious. Thanks for a speedy resonse!

we were just there and we hadn't even thought about parasailing from there. They offer it when you get to NAchi. The only thing is that after we got home we saw that it would of been a few dollars cheaper prebooking it than what we paid on site. It was $60/person booking it on the beach and I think the website has it for $45/person. It never crossed our mind to see if we could get them to reduce the price at the time. It is truly beautiful there. The pool and hot tub are great, the beach is great drinks are strong! The wait staff was wonderful. Have a great time!

we were just there and we hadn't even thought about parasailing from there. They offer it when you get to NAchi. The only thing is that after we got home we saw that it would of been a few dollars cheaper prebooking it than what we paid on site. It was $60/person booking it on the beach and I think the website has it for $45/person. It never crossed our mind to see if we could get them to reduce the price at the time. It is truly beautiful there. The pool and hot tub are great, the beach is great drinks are strong! The wait staff was wonderful. Have a great time!

We booked a snorkel exursion while there.

Palancar Snorkeling

Adults:$38 usd

12-17 years: $30usd

4-11 years: $25usd

2 hour glass bottom boat snorkeling tour

However, we booked a one hour, fifteen minute excursion and it was only $25.00. I think it's a gamble either way, if you book it but change your mind, or if you don't book it and it's full when you get there!

Archived