pac sun dress questions

wombat50

hi all, on the pac sun do you still need to wear a shirt with a collar to the dinning room at night or can you get away with a good quality shirt with no collar and also like princess ships are you allowed to take a carton of soft drink cans on board

ross

hi all, on the pac sun do you still need to wear a shirt with a collar to the dinning room at night or can you get away with a good quality shirt with no collar and also like princess ships are you allowed to take a carton of soft drink cans on board

ross

Not sure about the collared shirt rule, i did see them turning people away that were wearing shorts...one guy got quite upset that they didnt like his 3/4 beige trendy shorts - wanted to tell him to get over it, he was entering a dining room and shouldve been dressed properly... i think you would be ok on non-formal nights - can anyone else confirm this?

In April of this year my son got told to go back and get changed because he had on long shorts. We all laughed as we had told him so and this had happened to his brother on one of our previous cruises but he is a teenager and knows everything.:);)

They may have got a bit more strict since the buffet opens at night?

On our last cruise on Pac Sun some wore t shirts in the dinning room in the evening.

they seemed a bit more picky for lunch in the dinning room! Tracey wore alterneck sleevless tops for dinner some nights no problems but was turned away during lunch wearing the same (minus jewlery) and told to cover up.

I dont think they expect people at dinner to be wearing beach cloths but during the day everything without a collar becomes beach wear to some staff.

Den

Archived