Got my DVD today!

lancenjulie

Matter of fact - Carnival sent me 2 copies of the Samantha Brown's Great cruises!

I got mine yesterday. It's been so long since I requested it I forgot it was coming. What a nice surprise! We were on the Freedom last Sept.

Too bad they didn't show the ship more and they made it look like there wasn't much to do- Bingo, Paddleball, Putt Putt golf?

What is this dvd?

Quite a long while back, Carnival put a link on their website offering a free DVD called, "Samantha Brown's Great Cruises" from an episode that aired on the Travel Channel. She sailed on the Carnival freedom and the DVD chronicles her vacation.

I got mine yesterday. It's been so long since I requested it I forgot it was coming. What a nice surprise! We were on the Freedom last Sept.

Too bad they didn't show the ship more and they made it look like there wasn't much to do- Bingo, Paddleball, Putt Putt golf?

I agree..I thought it was pretty much a yawn. If I had seen this video, I'm not sure I would have ever cruised.

Archived