bermuda wedding reception and photograhper

Vickster9

Hi everyone!

Does anyone know of a great photographer who is somewhat affordable for our August 2010 wedding in Bermuda?

Also, we are looking for a reception site. We came across Splendido, which looks great and there is no site fee, but just wondering if there are other options out their and price range. We will have about 50 people with us.

Also, can anyone tell me what a price range might be for having our reception back on our ship? we are traveling on the Enchantment of the Seas in August 2010. I just finalized my contract with a wedding planner so I do have that help (she came up with Splendid), but I also would love to hear any advice/warnings from people!! We are getting married at Jobsons Cove! We are so excited! Thanks for any help!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Vickster,

I actually just got married in Bermuda on November 9! My wedding was beautiful and better than we imagined. We were sailing on the Explorer. I used Ernest McCrieght as my photographer and his website is www.viphotograph.com. He was very reasonable at $450/hour. For that rate he'll give you a disc of the photos and you can print your own albums. My disc should be arriving this week.

As for our reception, we got back on the ship and had dinner at Portofino's. We had 25 people and they were able to seat us all together. I found that this was the most reasonably priced option at $20/person. You can also rent out the entire Portofino's restaurant for a reception. That might be a good option for you with 50 guests.

Please let me know if I can help you with any other information. Best of luck in your planning!

Archived