? about FLL airport and National rental car

Illinoisgal

Weve cruised from Fll and used National before. THis upcoming cruise we have 5 of our party of 18 arrving 30 minutes before us. I already have the vehiles rented but I cannot remember if the emerald Aisle vehicles are located on the airports grounds ( where they can walk out of the terminal and meet us) or is it offsite?

I think I remember taking a shuttle but ive cruised too much from too many places to remember :)

It depends on the terminal they're flying into at FLL. Terminal 1 (which includes Southwest) is directly across from the car rental center and you just walk over. There are shuttle buses from the other FLL terminals, but it's a short ride.

I'm pretty confident that all rental cars are at the car rental center, including Emerald Aisle.

It depends on the terminal they're flying into at FLL. Terminal 1 (which includes Southwest) is directly across from the car rental center and you just walk over. There are shuttle buses from the other FLL terminals, but it's a short ride.

I'm pretty confident that all rental cars are at the car rental center, including Emerald Aisle.

thansk! we usually do SWA but they were way overpriced this time. We will all be flying AirTran.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived