Stupid pricing question

mystone99

My DW and I have booked an 8C balcony for the Legend sailing in 11/29/09. I noticed on the Carnival website this morning that an 8N is going for $50 less than we paid. I filled out one of those 110% price guarantee forms and sent it in to Carnival. My question is will they give me a refund in OBC, or because we've already paid for our balcony will we get zip.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mike and Lorie

That claim will be rejected. The 110% guarantee is if you find a cruise for less within 48 hours. If you booked early saver you can get rate reductions or obc up until two days before sailing. Or you can try for a cabin change. Not sure how that might work because the new rate is less.

If you booked early saver, this is the link to the on-line form you should complete. I know it's confusing. Good luck!

http://surv.cheetahmail.com/s?aid=982238741&o=1&n=321

PRICE PROTECTION CLAIM FORM

The price protection applies to Early Saver bookings only. Please complete the claim form below to submit your Price Protection request. We'll review your claim within 2 business days and if it meets the Price Protection requirements, we will process your onboard credit for the fare difference and send you an email confirmation.

If you booked your cruise with a travel agent and need to make a Price Protection Claim, simply contact your travel agent and they will submit it for you.

Archived