Black Watch

kathy27

I love the Black Watch, she was my first cruise and will always think fondly. There is quite a lot of information on the ship and the cabins on the Fred Olsen Website (although I do not know why the virtual tour just shows the bathroom)

From the desk plans on the site it looks like your suite is L shaped with a huge balcony...looks fab

Have never been on Black Watch only Boudicca

Have booked Superior Suite 8809 Does anyone know about these suites?or have photos of them or the ship It would be very much appreciated for any info

Kathy:)

We had one some years ago - 8807 next door I think. Plenty of space, reasonable balcony, very good indeed all round plus canapes delivered each evening. You're certain to enjoy.

We were in 8804 and my mother in 8806 (almost opposite 8809) in August this year. They both had plenty of room and seating and loads of storage space. Interestingly, though, even though they were adjacent, the cabin layouts were completely different!

Beware of stepping outside out of your bathroom not fully dressed as there may be men working on the equipment the other side of the balcony. To be fair, though, they did always immediately and politely avert their gaze if they saw me (and once asked if they could cut through our cabin and we were happy to oblige as they were so nice!)

Allison

Archived