Spa suites

AtMaui

I was upgraded to a spa suite on Deck 10 for my 11/21 cruise on the Eurodam. I read about the extra amenities but I'm curious to hear from anyone who's stayed in one. What's so special and what can I expect? Also, is the part of the deck aft of the suites on deck 10 a spot for power walking? And what is the Retreat?

I was upgraded to a spa suite on Deck 10 for my 11/21 cruise on the Eurodam. I read about the extra amenities but I'm curious to hear from anyone who's stayed in one. What's so special and what can I expect? Also, is the part of the deck aft of the suites on deck 10 a spot for power walking? And what is the Retreat?

We were in a Spa Suite on Deck 11. I love the green/brown color scheme, waterfall, and Vitamin Waters included in the stateroom. We had about 6 different flavors. There was also fresh fruit upon embarkation and I remember some extra amenities in the bath, such as bath salts.

One of our fellow CC members, debjsc, sent photos and comments of their VQ Spa Suite on Deck 10 Eurodam. You can see and read here: http://abqreunion2008.com/Eurodam/index.html

Joanie

Archived