Please help me with which ship I should choose....

Roxie2008

Hi!

I have narrowed the list down to Norwegian Epic or Carnival Dream but I can't seem to pick between the two. It will be me, hubby and daughter (age 10).

For all those past cruisers....please help with which one you would go with and why???

Thanks!

Hi!

I have narrowed the list down to Norwegian Epic or Carnival Dream but I can't seem to pick between the two. It will be me, hubby and daughter (age 10).

For all those past cruisers....please help with which one you would go with and why???

Thanks!

Since no one has cruised these ships, it is kind of hard to answer your question. They are/will be new ships with the latest and greatest. I think you should decide according to itenerary an cost. Me personally, I would go with the Epic but like I said, its a coin flip, and one you will have to make.

Since these are new ships you probably won't get any comments from someone who has cruised on them. But you can compare the two cruise lines. Carnival has a younger crowd and the lounges and night clubs are hopping well into the wee hours of the morning. Carnival also has lots of late night activities including late night adult comedy shows. Norwegians crowd is more mature and things close down a little earlier. It is more of a laid back relaxing cruise line. One other thing to consider is the dining options. Carnival has set dining times you have to adhere to if you want to do formal dining. Norwegian has "anytime dining" where you can eat in the formal dining room anytime, there's no pre-arranged time. I've cruised on both cruise lines and both of them have things I like about them. I like Carnivals hip young crowd and my kids prefer their kids program over others. I like Norwegians "anytime dining" and relaxed atmosphere. I hope this helps, good luck!!

Archived