First RCCL Cruise in 1984 ~ We've Booked Our 5th for Next Year ~

How does the credits for cruises work? Will I have to have proof or will they have it?

What are the different stages of credits and when do you get them?

I do have embarkation pictures to prove I've taken these cruises, should I bring the pictures with me on our cruise and speak with the Future Cruise Person about the credit?

How does the credits for cruises work? Will I have to have proof or will they have it?

I do have embarkation pictures to prove I've taken these cruises, should I bring the pictures with me on our cruise and speak with the Future Cruise Person about the credit?

We're already Platinum on Princess and the "perks" are great. What are the "perks" with RCCL?

Call Royal's Crown & Anchor Society (loyalty program) now and confirm your credits. They can help you get credit for all your cruises. 800-526-9732.

Hi call the c&a as long as you can give them the dates you cruised on then they should be able to give yot the credits you earnt but do it before you cruise so you can enjoy the benifits you deserve.

So, from your answer I'm guessing that the "perks" begin on the 5th cruise....is that correct?

So, from your answer I'm guessing that the "perks" begin on the 5th cruise....is that correct?

After you have completed 5 cruise credits. Not necessarily cruises but credits.

You get different credits for different lengths of cruises and by staying in suites.

You get priority boarding and a different coupon book for use onboard.

Check the crown and anchor section of the web site for all of the details.

Truthfully the benefits aren't that terrific.

Denise

Like Denise said, it's not necessarily how many cruises you've taken because you can get two credits for booking a suite or for doing a cruise longer than 11 nights.

If you previous four cruises were all 11 nights or less and/or you've never stayed in a Grand Suite or higher, then you have four credits. Therefore for your next cruise, if it too is in a regular cabin and you're receiving one credit, you will NOT become "platinum" until this cruise is over. I just finished my 5th credit Sunday and am now platinum (although their website still says gold, grrr) and based on what I saw, the difference isn't that much!

Thanks for all the information....You've all been very helpful.

Everyone says that Princess has the past "Past Passenger Perks" and I guess that remains true!

Oops! I meant to say the BEST Past Passenger Perks.......the brain and the fingers have a dis-connect, at times!!!!!

Archived