A4 Pearl photos anyone?

mbisson

I gave up my AF mini overlooking the Stern :eek: today, but only because the upsell fairy made me what seemed to be a good offer on an A4. I'm sure I'll miss giving up that view from the mini, but hey, this is our first suite.

Anyhow, I'm aware of the perks that come with the new cabin & I've been searching for photos of the A4's. Found some, but the links seem to be old and no longer active. So I'm just wondering if anyone has some currently posted anywhere.

Thanks

I gave up my AF mini overlooking the Stern :eek: today, but only because the upsell fairy made me what seemed to be a good offer on an A4. I'm sure I'll miss giving up that view from the mini, but hey, this is our first suite.

Anyhow, I'm aware of the perks that come with the new cabin & I've been searching for photos of the A4's. Found some, but the links seem to be old and no longer active. So I'm just wondering if anyone has some currently posted anywhere.

Thanks

The link is to Radio's (regular poster) website and the Courtyard Villa's are on the Gem which should be very similar

Enjoy you lucky dog...

http://public.fotki.com/Radio88/norwegian-gem/gem-cabins/

Thanks

You "loss" is going to be someone else's gain. More happiness to go around!

Congratulations!

Archived