Is your coupon book expiring?

oceanseagle12

Hi everyone! I know some of the coupon books expire at the end of December. If you have some that would otherwise go to waste, I'd be glad to take them off your hands! I can use them for my cruise next month, and would be glad to reimburse you for postage.

Honestly not sure what is left in mine, they expire in Jan I believe. DD did use a couple, maybe the smoothie and the souvenir cup but there are quite a few left. Let me know your email and I will drop them in the mail tomorrow :)

They are usually only available from a TA. They give them as incentives for booking with them.

Thanks for the info, hot! That's a bummer, though! So, if the OP doesn't mind, add me to the list of willing recipients if someone has one expiring before they can use it! We sail Dec. 8, 2009! :o

• 4 weeks later...
I'm with you! Never heard of them, but it would be nice to find out where to get them since I'll be traveling with the whole doggone family early next month! :D

The coupon books are on EBay all the time... Like everything on EBay some are bargains, some are waaaaaay over priced ~~!!~~

Archived