zip line or dunn river falls?

megacruiser78

I would contact a local guide like Marva Shaw or Peat Taylor or someone. You can have Dunns River Falls done by 11:00 a.m. or so and then go to the zip lining. You can then do that and be back to the pier with maybe even a stop at Margaritaville for a Cheeseburger in Paradise. I think it is possible to complete both, but you would want a local to help make your decision. Don't necassarily go through the ship as it will take forever to get to the Falls and then climb. When we did it we used Peat's services and were to the Falls and almost at the time by the time all the cruise ship tours began arriving.

If your ship arrives at 9am, than you might have to wait until 10am before tour guides leave. If there are other ships that arrive earilier, they may do DRFs earilier...

My advice, get off the ship ASAP, head right over to the taxis, take a red license plate taxi to DFR, the folks at DRF will give you a guide. At the end of the falls, there will be govt taxis lined up. Take one to Mystic mountain which is maybe 5mins away, do the zip lines and take a taxi back to the pier. All the shopping centers are right by the pier.

Archived