oasis stateroom question

schultz572

why do they have a picture of balcony and interior loft suites on there sight then

Where on the site do you see these pictures? The loft suites are all on deck 17, with each suite's loft on deck 18. Each of theses suites have a balcony.

All other cabins are on a single deck; therefore they do not have a loft (defined as a 2nd floor space without walls.)

Aloha,

John

do all of the oasis of the seas rooms have a loft? how can you tell when looking at the floor plans? thanks

The only rooms with lofts are the Royal Loft Suites, Crown Loft Suites and Sky Loft Suites.

why do they have a picture of balcony and interior loft suites on there sight then
???

Hi there,

I'm afraid it's not very clear what it is you are asking. It sounds like Bajathree answered your first question, and I'm puzzled as to what you mean by your second question.

At any rate, maybe this will help you:

Below is a link to Royal Caribbean's website page that shows Oasis's Deck Plan:

When you get there, click on the drop-down menu titled "Select a Deck." It is on the upper left of the page, just above the gray side-view diagram of the ship.

Each time you select a deck, a large color-coded diagram of that deck will show up and a color-coded listing of each type of stateroom that is available on that deck will be listed on the left side of the page. Each stateroom type is coded by a certain color and that color will show on the deck diagram, so you'll know what type of stateroom is in a particular location.

The Oasis (like all big ships) has many stateroom types and not all types are available on every single deck.

I hope this helps! :)

Here's the link:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findac...ipProfile=1313

http://www.oasisoftheseas.com/image-gallery.php

look at the picture thread that shows all the rooms. a couple in it shows an interior balcony loft suite

I think you misunderstood the captioning on the picture. it was the balcony loft suite interior, i.e. a shot of the interior (inside) of the room (balcony loft), NOT an interior loft suite.

I think you misunderstood the captioning on the picture. it was the balcony loft suite interior, i.e. a shot of the interior (inside) of the room (balcony loft), NOT an interior loft suite.

An interior balcony suite would be an amazing innovation for the industry.

Archived