Capri question

Chris931

I'm leaving tomorrow for our cruise on the Spirit. Awhile back I bought some capris for dinners.. I tried them on again today and noticed that they come down only just below the knee... they are still capris but I'm afraid they may be looked at as shorts...

Think I'll have any problems??

I'm leaving tomorrow for our cruise on the Spirit. Awhile back I bought some capris for dinners.. I tried them on again today and noticed that they come down only just below the knee... they are still capris but I'm afraid they may be looked at as shorts...

Think I'll have any problems??

Seems lately to depend on this ship and Spirit has been on of the lax ones but when it was going to Bermuda.

PS I thought your thread was about Capri, Italy LOL

When we were on the Spirit in April the daily paper said no shorts in the MDR after 5:00, but we ate in the Garden diningroom each night and there were more people wearing shorts then not wearing shorts, so I would think your capri's would be acceptable. We never tried wearing shorts in there, but I did not see anyone asked to leave or turned away at the door. I even notice passengers on the dress up or not night wearing shorts, I wish they would just go ahead and state that is is ok to wear shorts so you know what to really pack. Have fun on the Spirit and post a review when you get back so we know what to pack for March.

Archived