Slots and Blackjack on the Conquest

sugcarol

I haven't been on the Conquest since November, 2003 (out of New Orleans). My wife and I play quarter slots. I was playing late Friday night (actually very early Saturday morning around 1am -- wife was already in the cabin). I hit 900 quarters -- $225. Saturday around 11am my wife and I returned. I showed my wife the machine I was playing, and she also hit 900 quarters. And then I hit 900 quarters on another machine. We had not hit anything big before now -- if 900 quarter is "big" (it is for us).

I also hit the "jackpot" on the Voyager of Seas -- but it was only 1000 quarters -- $250. Still, the lights and sirens went off. Pretty cool.

I've seen people hit $1000 dollars on Wheel of Fortune many times. Of course, at $3 a pop, you can lose big quickly.

• 1 year later...
Has anyone won? Last week the slots and the Blackjack tables were very very tight.

Blackjack tables can't be loose or tight unless the dealers are cheating and I highly doubt that occurs on a reputable cruise line. The rules (for standard blackjack) are the same from one table to the next (except for bet sizes) and from one cruise to the next, so they can't "adjust" anything to give the house more or less of an advantage.

The players do change from one cruise to the next so you can have more good players on one particular cruise who will tend to do better than a lot of novices.

• 5 months later...

What were the slot machines you were playing, or what have been the good paying slots where any one has has won??? We sail on the conquest Apr 15 and I'd like to know where to lose my money. :D:D

Thanks

leedm

Archived