Diving while in Santorini

natesfirewife

We have never noticed any of the local dive shops soliciting business. Diving in the Greek Islands can be great, but these shops generally deal with certified divers who make arrangements in advance (east to do over the internet) although some do provide basic shallow dives for non-certified. Most of the dive shops are located on the back-side of the island from where you tender (Fira) but I am sure they would make arrangements to get you to their offices. There is a PADI certified dive center in Perissa (probably about a 20 min drive from Fira) that you can check-out at http://www.divecenter.gr/

Hank

• 1 month later...
Thanks Hank, I saved the website on my favorites to show my husband. That might work out perfectly. :)

I would love to find out if your husband did dive while in Santorini and how things worked out. My husband wants to dive on this trip, but I haven't seen any information about diving for cruisers. Our cruise isn't until 6/20/10.

Archived