Inletcam - oasis of the seas arrival photos

InletCam

Everyone is more than welcome! We had about 90% "non-issue" viewers and about 10% who had a few problems. Pretty good success rate.

NO SERVER CRASH!

I will be editing a video sometime today for replay as well as putting together a photo essay of today's events.

I just would like to say "thanks" for putting all this together.

Everyone is more than welcome! We had about 90% "non-issue" viewers and about 10% who had a few problems. Pretty good success rate.

NO SERVER CRASH!

I will be editing a video sometime today for replay as well as putting together a photo essay of today's events.

Congrads. on NO SERVER CRASH, knew the site would be super busy this am so didn't even try. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for posting the photos. I'm on her in 336 days. If I didn't have other cruises between now and then, I don't think I'd make it.

I'm no good comparing, say a guy that's 6 ft tall with something this big. Wonder, when you get a chance, if you could get a photo of another ship with her so I get the general idea of how big she is. Say, like, a 110,000 or a 151,000 ship? I won't be in Florida anytime soon.

Thanks so much for the great webcam coverage of this as well as turning the camera when I can't see anything but the channel marker.

Kate

Bensalem, PA :D

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tHANKS SO MUCH FOR THE PHOTOS AND VIDEO

I AM READY TO SAIL ON HER TODAY AND FOREVER...........WHO SAYS SHE TOO BIG..............SHE'S THE PERFECT SIZE........DOES ANYBODY HAVE A ZIP CODE FOR HER? ;)

MIKE ON THE LEFT COAST

HAVE A GREAT DAY AND WEEKEND EVERYONE!

NO SERVER CRASH!

Thank you so much for the inletcam. It was almost as good as being there. It was a fabulous culmanation to watching her journey from Turku to Ft. Lauderdale (including the Great Belt Bridge). Thanks again.

Thanks to everyone who visited InletCam and made it an enjoyable chatting and viewing experience today.

I will continue to focus the webcam on Oasis while she is in Port. We hope you continue to visit the InletCam!

Thanks to Cruise Critic for their support!

Here are a few arrival photos I took this morning. I was on the East side of the port, just North of the inlet. What a spectacular sight!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/danstork/OasisOfTheSeas?authkey=Gv1sRgCOXi0bDw7bG3Ng&feat=directlink

Great pictures, BocaDan, thanks for sharing.

Wow, looked like a jet was about to run into the ship in picture 17!:eek:

I'm no good comparing, say a guy that's 6 ft tall with something this big. Wonder, when you get a chance, if you could get a photo of another ship with her so I get the general idea of how big she is. Say, like, a 110,000 or a 151,000 ship? I won't be in Florida anytime soon.

oasis1.jpg.fe44a43708b9a6c808b4d91e425fd0d9.jpg

Archived