josefina's cooking class

m-of-connor

In one of the cooking class's thread someone mentioned Josefina's class. I just wanted to know the price, if you did any of the cooking and where i.e. her house?

I know that several people asked about her price but no one has responded back. Any help on this would be great. We are looking at Mr. Sancho's and the one at Playa Mia through the cruise ship.

Hi, My family cooked with Joesfina in July. First of all we all thought it was a very good experience and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it. We went to the market with her to pick out fruit and vegetables to cook. We also stopped by a tortilla and beer store for supplies. Then back to her house to cook from scratch our chosen recipes. I think it was a very unique and fun experince that a whole classroom of poeple in a commerical type kitchen could not reproduce. We did end up being at her house for almost 3.5 hours. One thing she didn't have airconditioning but had some nice big fans to help cool us off. And she made the best margaritta I've ever had.

If you want something different go for Josefina's class.

Cheers!

Archived