Is there an ABC store in Waikiki near Courtyard Marriott?

flashdog_1

They're all over. Here's a map showing the location of all the ABC stores on Oahu: http://www.abcstores.com/graphics/OahuMap.pdf I checked the location of the Courtyard Marriott and the nearest store seems to be right down the street, with two more another block away. Here's the map showing the hotel location so you can compare the two: http://www.marriott.com/hotels/maps/travel/hnlow-courtyard-waikiki-beach/

Dear Phyllis.

I have been to Hawaii 8 times, and the locals seem to call the ABC stores Any Block and Corner.

They are every where, infact when we stayed at the Hyatt, there were two in our resort, and two right around the corner.

If you save your receipts and make 100 dollars you get a free calender.

Safe travels

I stayed at the Marriott a couple years ago. There is an ABC store right inside the Marriott or right outside their door. Or maybe both!

The Marriott is very nice. Have a great time!

Nanners

There is indeed one in the shops collection inside the building right near the NCL office and there are two on the outside on opposite corners of the building on the street that's on the beach front. Which one did you want to choose? :D

Dear Phyllis.

I have been to Hawaii 8 times, and the locals seem to call the ABC stores Any Block and Corner.

They are every where, infact when we stayed at the Hyatt, there were two in our resort, and two right around the corner.

If you save your receipts and make 100 dollars you get a free calender.

Safe travels

I thought it stood for All Blocks Covered

The ABC Store is to the right of the main entreance. Very very very close....less than a block.

We just stayed at the Courtyard and we were very disappointed in the room size. The bathroom on the ship is larger than the one we had. If were going to be there for more than 2 nights I would have walked right back downstairs and checked out! Hopefully your room will be better than ours!

The ABC Store is to the right of the main entreance. Very very very close....less than a block.

We just stayed at the Courtyard and we were very disappointed in the room size. The bathroom on the ship is larger than the one we had. If were going to be there for more than 2 nights I would have walked right back downstairs and checked out! Hopefully your room will be better than ours!

We were also very disappointed with this hotel. Luckily, we were only there one very short night.The room was very small, smaller then the room on the ship, possibly.We checked in very late at night, and could not get tv on.Found out next day, that there was button underneath that had to be pressed.Who knew??? There were no signs saying this.The day of cruise we went out early for long walk.When we returned to hotel to pack up to go to ship, the air conditioning was not working. It was very hot!We did not call about it, as we just wanted to get out of there, and go to the ship.

Archived