Balcony Guarantee

ISLANDFAN

I am considering a Balcony Guarantee on The Solstice this February. My wife and I have enjoyed balconies forward, mid ship, and aft over the years and really do not have any preference, so as long as the cabin has an unobstructed view. Are there any balcony cabins on The Solstice with obstructed views?

Your thoughts please.

Islandfan

We just booked a guaranteed veranda on the Solstice. Our TA got us a great rate. Jan. 31st sailing date.

You can actually get any veranda level, depending on what is available. In most cases you will get one of the the 2C cabins. Obstructed in that level ( ours is room 6268) will have the lifeboats hanging right below the balcony. Meaning that we won't be able to look directly down into the water because the boats will be right there. However looking out to the sea is unobstructed. This is our first time booking a guaranteed veranda. But seeing it's our first time on the Solstice, we know that we will be out of the room more on this cruise exploring the ship and its amenities. It will work well for our coffee in the morning and predinner glass of wine.:)

Once you put your down payment down, you will get your room assignment within a week or so. You don't have to wait till sailing time.

There is actually a tour of an obstructed view Solstice veranda on youtube.

Archived