Problem printing "My Documents"...

Just Kroozen

I've been trying to print my documents from Carnivals website this week and keep getting the error message "problems printing pdf, please try again later". We are leaving Thursday and I need a boarding pass...Just wondering if anyone else has been getting this same error message?:confused:

Some browsers, like firefox, have problems. Have you tried to save it and print it after?

Also, if you use a computer at work and have access to the internet go online at work before work or during your breal/lunch and print them off in black and white if necessary...

All that you will need to print out is the fun pass. You can print out your items in "My Documents" if you choose, put the fun pass is all that you will need. I have heard that the Carnival sight does not like some web browsers, so you might need to change browsers. I forgot which is the site that it gives people trouble, maybe someone will help.

I've been trying to print my documents from Carnivals website this week and keep getting the error message "problems printing pdf, please try again later". We are leaving Thursday and I need a boarding pass...Just wondering if anyone else has been getting this same error message?:confused:

If you use Firefox try printing from Internet Explorer instead. As said before some browsers are not compatable with Carnivals web site. Good luck!

Thanks for responding so fast guys. The problem is that I can't view my docs or anything in there. It has been working fine up until this week. I've gone in there several times because I had purchased some things to be sent to our travel mates cabin. Now when I log into carnival and it shows how many days I have left and there is the little tab for my docs when I click there it just says it failed and to check back later. Maybe they are doing maintenance or something. I've tried it from Foxfire and Explorer. My friend is cruise a few days before us and told me a couple of weeks ago she was having this problem but when I logged in then I could see mine. I'm sure it will work out. I was just wondering if it's me or Carnival having issues... Probably me it usually is...lol!

Archived