RCCL Group for Anasasia St. Petersburg Tour

ballfamily

My wife and I (ages 58 & 50) are booked on the RCCL Jewel of the Seas cruise departing Harwich on 8/11/10. We intend to book a 2-day tour in St. Petersburg with Anastasia Tours - but would consider other non-RCCL tour companies. We would like to hear from others interested in the 2-day Anastasia tour in order to form a larger group (max of 6 people) to lower the cost for all of us. If interested, let us hear from you. E-mail glenn.ball@comcast.net

Mydnite... thanks for the suggestion. I did post in the "ports of call" section, but will try "roll call" as well.

the roll call is for those ONLY on your cruise so you are likely to get a great response. We just did several tours with some on our roll call and had a great time.

We did the Jewel in May-June this year. We hired Anastasia (Jane was our guide-wonderful!) for 8 people and were able to pick and choose where we wanted to go. It was the best tour we've had in our 26 cruises. You won't be disappointed.

Have a great cruise!

Archived