Carnival and Panama

CM2J2R2S

I have seen that Panama is a listed destination on the Carnival website. However, over the last three months there are are no 'shore excursions' or ships headed that way. Does anyone know if this is planned for the future and if so, when?

Thanks,

Melissa

Here is a link for the excursions for Colon, Panama. Its listed under western Caribbean.

http://www.carnival.com/ShoreExcursionsSearchResults.aspx?region=CW&portcode=CLN&portname=Colon%2c+Panama

If you are asking about Panama Canal cruises I just started a thread, maybe they will offer a PC cruise in 2006 or 07. The new schedules should be out before or around spring.

Thanks for the replies! We had heard that there was a Panama Cruise that would also stop in Costa Rica. We were interested in more information on it, but haven't found anything anywhere. I did follow the link above, I wonder why it wouldn't come up when I looked under shore excursions myself :S

Anyway, thanks... I will wait until spring for their new book.

Melissa

Carnival Legend has sailing that stop at Belize, Colon Panama and Limon, Costa Rica

Carnival Liberty will have sailing that stop in Cozumel, Colon Panama and Limon, Costa Rica

They are both 8 day cruises out of Fort Lauderdale

Yeah! That's the one I will be on!

Archived