Change of mind

LHC

Okay I pre purchased a soda card way back when booking my upcoming HAL Christmas cruise. Since then, cannot drink soda anymore (alas, I had to give up my diet coke addiction). Is there a way to change one card to a wine card?

LHC

I believe all you need to do is go into that part of the HAL web site, select the item you bought and cancel. You will then need to go in and order the wine card. I just looked and that seems to be the process. If this does not work call HAL and they can handle this for you.

I'm guessing that they would just deduct the value of the soda card from the value of the wine card and you would pay the balance. But that makes too much sense. Why not call the customer service number? They might just cancel and credit the soda transaction and start a new wine transaction.

I'm guessing that they would just deduct the value of the soda card ... But that makes too much sense.
When we changed excursions once, we had a refund for the first applied to our credit card and a full charge for the second. It's "cleaner" bookkeeping that way, I think.

Okay I pre purchased a soda card way back when booking my upcoming HAL Christmas cruise. Since then, cannot drink soda anymore (alas, I had to give up my diet coke addiction). Is there a way to change one card to a wine card?

LHC

OUCH!! I'd rather give up my beer than my diet Coke - what happened?:confused:

Some how my bladder has decided that carbonation, acids, caffeine, and chocolates are foreign objects and give me great grief. Not a fun thing. Actual I am not to have wine either but I only partake a glass or two while on cruises. I have med for the discomfort.

LHC

Some how my bladder has decided that carbonation, acids, caffeine, and chocolates are foreign objects and give me great grief. Not a fun thing. Actual I am not to have wine either but I only partake a glass or two while on cruises. I have med for the discomfort.

LHC

A friend of mine had this to say about getting older - it either hurts, doesn't work, or both! How true!:o

Archived