Port to Airport Distance?

kgm0612

Could someone please tell me the approximate distance & time to get from where the ship docks (Frederiksted ? ) to the airport? I'm assuming there will be Taxis available at the end of the pier?

I am sailing on the Serenade next Aug. 1st-8th but am departing the ship a day earlier on Aug. 7th. My flight leaves St. Croix at 12:15pm.

Thanks,

Karen

Hi Karen-

Leaving the ship early? They have to drag me off, lol.

The taxis will be lined up, ready to whisk passengers away to their heart's desire. I'd guess the taxi to the airport will take no more than 25 minutes. Do be certain to allow 2 hours check in time, I've been fine-tooth combed by security here on more than one occasion.

Enjoy your cruise!

Hi Karen-

Leaving the ship early? They have to drag me off, lol.

The taxis will be lined up, ready to whisk passengers away to their heart's desire. I'd guess the taxi to the airport will take no more than 25 minutes. Do be certain to allow 2 hours check in time, I've been fine-tooth combed by security here on more than one occasion.

Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks so much for the info.

Believe me, I am not leaving the ship a day early because I want to! LOL

My nephew is getting married on the 8th and if I don't fly home the day prior, I will miss the entire wedding. No big deal because the ship sails through the night back to Puerto Rico so I am only missing out on one island.

Karen- glad to help. Do enjoy the wedding, it is an acceptable reason to miss a day onboard, just this once, lol.

Geckos is correct- but some of the taxi drivers go slowly, and you have to account for island time.

Have a lovely time.

Archived