Clothing at Atlantis?

texaridian

I'm not one to go to water parks much, so I'm not really sure about what to wear. Obviously, a bathing suit while we're in the water, but what about when we go to the Dig or wander around the property? Do people change into street clothes for that? If you rent a locker, do you have to pay every time you get into it?

These may sound like stupid questions, but I really want to know. We're leaving Thursday and I want to be prepared.

Also, will the ship give you a boxed lunch if you ask?

Please, someone, take pity on me and answer. :o

Thanks,

Carol

They provide towels and there are restrooms with adequate space for changing if you desire. I just wore a sundress as a cover up for my bathing suit. My husband and son wore their swimtrunks and t shirts. When we were done at the water park and beach, we dried off well and walked around. Most people that you see will be walking around in their swimwear. You could do the dry activities first and then go to the park, beach, etc.

You cannot take any food off of the ship, so they wouldn't be able to pack you a lunch. You can take bottled drinks. I think you can also take packaged food, like snack items.

Not sure about the lockers as we didn't use them.

Archived