**If I ran Carnival Cruise Lines, I would...**

BC Todd

... and breakfast... :o

LOL!

I wish they'd bring back the true sail away spectacle... confetti, streamers, champagne, waving to the unlucky still on land... :p

I never got to experience that, but know the people that did really miss it. What a neat way to start your vacation off with a bang.

LOL!

I wish they'd bring back the true sail away spectacle... confetti, streamers, champagne, waving to the unlucky still on land... :p

Today that is known as pollution, littering, boozing, and a total lack of security:rolleyes::p!

1) Add more varied itineraries

2) Get a Carnival-dedicated island like Half Moon Cay, maybe in the western/southern Caribbean

3) Make a rule that 7-day sailings have 4 port days (many only have 3)

4) Add a little more innovation to the ships instead of just making them bigger... Like it or hate it, the newer RCCL ships are an all new experience.

Wow - I totally Agree with these!!!:)

If I ran Carnival I'd...

Offer a free 7 day or less cruise upon reaching Platinum status. The free cruise would have to be booked within one year of being awarded.

Thereafter, a free cruise would be awarded after every 5 cruises.

Guests would still be responsible for government taxes, fees, and gratuities, of course.

1-Have lounge chairs or hammocks on all balcony cabins

2-Have theaters with stadium seating....just like the movies

3-Have the band play calypso/carribbean music from noon til 6:00pm

4-Yeah, I like what one poster replied, I would love to throw confetti to those left behind..

Those are just some ideas. Do you guys think Carnival's management ever reads our ridiculous post(s)?!?!?:rolleyes:

Oh yeah:eek:, you know RC has Johnny Rockets as an alternative...Carnival should have Five Guys as their alternative. What do you guys think about that?

I think it should be White Castle, or go really upmarket and include the French Bistro - Jaques dans le Boite (Known locally as Jack in the Box)............yummy!!!!!!! :D

If I ran Carnival................

1. I would have Soda Pop and Movie Popcorn "Complimentary!"

Such silly little things to charge for.....[/quote

I completely agree! But, if they feel that they must charge something, I guess the soda should be charged as it is anyway. But POPCORN - come on - how much does it cost to make this? Very cheesy of Carnival to charge for popcorn

#1. Get NEW Legends for the Carnival Legends Show.

#2 Bring back the RED PUNCH

#3 Enforce the Chair Hog rules

#4 Build new ships in the 80-100 thousand ton range. (Spirit - Conquest)

#5 Stop smoking in the piano bar. (Actually some ships already do this.)

#6 Assign a third ship to the Port of Tampa with another itinerary.

#7 Hire me to cruise constantly as the secret cruiser and report back to Carnival management. :D

Now let's do this like a Carnival exec would do. .......................... What can I add to a cruise that would enhance it but cost the company nothing? ................... Let's see. ............... I could add free soda ............. No there would be a cost ................. Make Platinum at 5 cruises ...................... Oops, cost! ...................... ah ................ah ............Oh well, it's still nice to cruise as we now do.

I would stop printing all the pictures taken and bring them up on computer so that people can pick and choose. This would keep the prices down because you wouldn't have to throw away so many that nobody will pay the 22 for.
I asked about this on my last cruise and the head photographer said that people buy more when they can hold their pictures in hand!

If I ran Carnival................

1. I would have Soda Pop and Movie Popcorn "Complimentary!"

Such silly little things to charge for.....[/quote

I completely agree! But, if they feel that they must charge something, I guess the soda should be charged as it is anyway. But POPCORN - come on - how much does it cost to make this? Very cheesy of Carnival to charge for popcorn

I like popcorn too,,,maybe they just don't want to have to clean it up 24/7...which they would have to.

#1. Get NEW Legends for the Carnival Legends Show.

#2 Bring back the RED PUNCH

#3 Enforce the Chair Hog rules

#4 Build new ships in the 80-100 thousand ton range. (Spirit - Conquest)

#5 Stop smoking in the piano bar. (Actually some ships already do this.)

#6 Assign a third ship to the Port of Tampa with another itinerary.

#7 Hire me to cruise constantly as the secret cruiser and report back to Carnival management. :D

Ohhhhhh!?!?!? They dont have red punch anymore? :(

Is the carnival dream the biggest in her class or fleet?

Well, I didn't mean the "machine" I meant the whole deck area. I can relate having worked back in school at a theater.;)

Are you quoting me:confused::p Because if you are........don't they have people cleaning all the time on all ships anyway?

I know they do on all the ships I have been on......

Archived