The Count Down is On!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone!!!!

It has been a while since I have posted on the wedding part of cruise critic. Been really crazy the last month or so... We lost my BIL to a heartattack had an emgency road trip to florida and then my MIL fell and has bleeding on the brain. So it hasn't been the least bit happy around here... But now I can't believe that the wedding is sooo close we leave in 45 days and well be married in 50 Woooo Hoooooo!!!!

As of right now we still don't have anyone going with us but we may have one couple. They say they are going but haven't got their tickets yet. We have gotten over the fact that we may not have anyone and figured what the heck just more time or ourselves ;)

We went last night and got our wedding bands. Yes I know that it is last minute but with the way things have been I am surprised we even got them at all lol!!! I kept telling my FH that I was going to go and get them out of the 25 cent gumball machine!!!!!

The ceremony is pretty much all set. THe only thing that we have to do is get my FH husband some pants and shoes, send the marriage license info down and of course pay for the rest of it.

I go for my first fitting this Saturday morning.... I hope everything goes good. I did try it on a few weeks ago it and still fits Whewwww!!! Hopefully I wont need to many alterations.

Can't believe that it is only a month and a half away. I didn't think that I was going to get nervous cause this is my second marriage and let me tell you last night getting our bands I was sooooo nervous!!! But it is a good nervous especially after the last month.

Happy Planning!!!!!!

Amanda

Congratulations Amanda. It's great that you're in such good spirits and finally able to start thinking about your day again.

I wouldn't mind one bit if only DH and I were on the ship getting married. You are going to have the best time!

Good Luck and keep us posted.

Archived