Just found in the back of my closet OK to wear?

marcyjane

Hi, Cruise Critic Ladies.

I was starting getting my clothes together for December 5th cruise on Holland America (first time on HAL).

I found a pair of those chiffon pants in the back of my closet that I had worn a few years ago on another cruise. I believe they call them "Palazzio" hope I spelled that right. You know the ones with the flare legs that almost look like a skirt.

Do you think they will be ok on HAL for one of the formal nights with a sparkle fancy top?

Thanks for you advice and opinion.

Marcy;)

You girls are Grrreat!! I feel better now. I was lucky that I could get into them. One of my main reasons for asking was I just didn't know it they were still in style and like I said I've never cruise HAL before and from reading these boards HAL seems to be more up scale that some other cruise lines that I have been on.

I still have several other things, but you know us girls, we just have to have something new or different.

I just hate to wear that same formal dress or top for formal photo's. Now knowing that no one else would know that I had worn it on another cruise, but now I'm being silly aren't I.

Thanks a bunch to all CC members

Marcy:D

2 of the 3 colors of "carwash" pants on every cruze, about 8/9 times a year..Blk, cream/brn...little wrinkle...work with soooo many tops. I have about 30 bottoms of all configs...lots of silky camis allll colours..and lovely evening jackets, and tops. If I had the room and an 80 day voyage cruze..I wouldnt have to repeat, the bottoms but 1 time and the tops never..very faaaar apart.. I do a season change out also..and stage 3 cruzes at a time..in the 8th grade, a girl made fun of me in the locker room, that I had worn "that" skirt last week..never again..so there, Joan Case!

a pant next to your body..then the "fly-a-way" topper panels,of the same fabric sewn into the waist area also,that look like the ones at a drive thru carwash..or those seethru "keep the air in/out ones in freezer doors". I have seen them keep resurging on the waterfalls/rounders (racks) at the stores, in the "event dressing" dept during holiday season..lots of times they are paired with a matching top/shell/cami

Archived