First Godmother leaked!!

DEIx15x8

The first godmother has been leaked early. This was posted on Twitter earlier by Shawn Johnson.

So a few new things I'm doing :)... 1: was just named the peppermint patty look-a-like for peanuts 60th anniversary!! I'm in good company 2!

41 minutes ago from Tweetie

2: I'm ONE of the 7 new godmothers for the launch of the new royal carribean ship!! Talk about cool! That launch party will be a blast!

39 minutes ago from Tweetie

3: I am officially a 2010 olympics torchbearer!! It'll be on my birthday in Calgary on behalf of Coca-Cola!!

38 minutes ago from Tweetie

Start googling it all!! And get ready for some more ;) sorry I've been quite lately just been workin hard!! Stay tuned my twitterees!!

36 minutes ago from Tweetie

Following her certainly paid off today.

Interesting. That's funny how she was named the look-alike for Peppermint Patty, because of her freckles. But she so much prettier than Patty, lol.

Interesting that she's the torchbearer for Vancouver. She's from the summer Olympics, not winter.

But since she's 1 of 7 godmothers, does that mean she's one of the finalists? Does that mean she's not going to be the one for Oasis?

Interesting. That's funny how she was named the look-alike for Peppermint Patty, because of her freckles. But she so much prettier than Patty, lol.

Interesting that she's the torchbearer for Vancouver. She's from the summer Olympics, not winter.

But since she's 1 of 7 godmothers, does that mean she's one of the finalists? Does that mean she's not going to be the one for Oasis?

The Oasis will have 7 Godmothers - one for each neighborhood. Shawn will most likely be the Godmother for the "Pool and Sports Zone".

Nice find DEIx15x8!!

Kathy

The Oasis will have 7 Godmothers - one for each neighborhood. Shawn will most likely be the Godmother for the "Pool and Sports Zone".

Nice find DEIx15x8!!

Kathy

That's what I was thinking. They have a trampoline as part of the Aquatheater so it's a great fit. That's what I liked about the Voyagers choice to have an ice skater, it just fit the ship perfectly. Hopefully the other 6 fit the neighborhood and aren't just "special" people like the Freedom class had.

Archived