Funnel cups from the bar

cruisin' again

My daughter won't part with hers BUT I did find you one on Ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/Carnival-Cruise-Nostalgic-Whale-Tail-Plastic-Drink-Cup_W0QQitemZ230400076771QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item35a4ea2be3

NO bids yet. Bidding starts at 3.25 and 3 days left. Good luck. :)

They must have just posted that...it wasn't there earlier. There's one for $8 incl shipping that ends tonight...I'm watching it...but thought I'd try here too...thanks!!!

They must have just posted that...it wasn't there earlier. There's one for $8 incl shipping that ends tonight...I'm watching it...but thought I'd try here too...thanks!!!

Do they sell these on the ship? I'm sure they do. I would love to get my daughters one, but would rather just get them on the ship. Anybody know? I haven't been on carnival in a few years, and don't remember them having them then. Thanks!

Renee

Do they sell these on the ship? I'm sure they do. I would love to get my daughters one, but would rather just get them on the ship. Anybody know? I haven't been on carnival in a few years, and don't remember them having them then. Thanks!

Renee

Yes they sell them onboard. Filled with the DOD.

Archived